My Camera Bag | MN Portrait Photographer
I have always been curious, so I am sure some of you are too. What is in my camera bag?
This all started as a dream, a goal. I saved up some money through college and started buying this slowly just before graduation and my wedding and now the journey continues.
What I started with originally
- 60D with 18-135mm & 55-250mm
- Cheap camera bag that came in bundle
My Camera Bag Today (Fall 2015)
- Canon 5D MK III
- Canon 6D
- Canon 7D MK II - I purchased this for furthering my venture into video
- Canon 60D
- Sigma 50 Art f/1.4 (Second Favorite Lens)
- Canon 50 f/1.4
- Canon 85 f/1.8 (Favorite/Go To Lens for Portraits)
- Sigma Art 35 f/1.4
- Canon 16-35 f/2.8 L V2
- Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L V2
- Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS L V2
- Canon 70-200 f/4 L
- Canon 100 f/2.8 IS macro L (This Lens and I have a Love/Hate Relationship)
- 2 Kelly Moore Camera bags (these bags are SO amazing)
- Multiple Flashes, Flash Stands & Light modifiers
- Setup for an indoor natural light studio in my home
I have also invested time and money into education, specifically education on posing women/girls and lighting. I know these cannot be physically held in a camera bag, but it is not just the "gear" that makes the photographer, it is the whole package. Its their style, their equipment, their knowledge, their strengths and weaknesses.