8 Things I Do In My Spare Time | Amber Langerud Photography
Hi there, my name is Amber Langerud, I am the girl behind the camera over here shooting photos and video near Audubon, MN. I know it can be fun to learn a bit about the person behind the camera, so here are a few tidbits about me. I am of course also interested in learning your story and how you spend your time, so your unique personality can be incorporated into your photo session, because what good are photos if they don't show who you truly are?
8 Ways I Spend My Spare Time
1. Ride horse - typically fun trail rides with my husband
2 Read, a good business book or blog. I also occasionally enjoy reading a good fiction book!
3. Hay farm with my hubby (we started hay farming together the first year we were dating)
4. Watch webinars and take online classes. I seriously LOVE learning new techniques and new things, basically anything that makes me a better photographer/business owner.
5. Movie dates with my hubby.
6. Check social media (instagram is my fav) - way too much somedays....
7. Go on walks with my hubby (just not during woodtick season!)
8. Canoe with my husband
Tell me about your story by sending me a message over here! I cannot wait to hear from you.